Looking For Anything Specific?

ads header

Celebrity Expressions Imitation by Celka Ojakangas


Celka, or as she butter knownon the internet as CellCow. she posted some photos doing celebrity impressions on Reddit, and astonishingly the post went viral.

it started off as a simple sharing of her goofy imitations to her friends via Instagram.
Celka says : 
"I wanted to be weird, hoping maybe to get a laugh out of them instead of posting the classic “look at me I’m pretty” selfie. Basically, I was trying to upset the selfie standard. I have too many friends who are afraid of posting themselves looking ugly at the expense of a cheap laugh – I personally think that’s silly, considering a photo should be just a photo and not define who you are as a human being.
I look at the face, I perfect the face in the mirror until I’m satisfied (or I’m tired), then I take the picture and flip it horizontally. Then I put the photo next to original one. Et voila!
My inspirations are Dana Carvey and Jim Carrey. They are two of the goofiest men on the planet and I love them for it."
More info: Imgur